Employment with AltaGolden
AltaGolden is always looking for bright, motivated employees from diverse backgrounds who take the initiative to provide superior customer service for our clients. AltaGolden offers a fun, friendly, and supportive work environment with challenging assignments and career growth.
Are you interested in employment with AltaGolden? Please send us your resume and cover letter and tell us about yourself.
We have a few prerequisites for AltaGolden employment.
- You must be a legal US resident
- Fluent in English
- No criminal background (we fingerprint all employees!)
- You must be HCA cleared or capable of being cleared
- You must have good experience and references
- You must have transportation to get to the client
- If you are transporting clients, you must have a clean vehicle and proper insurance
- You must have updated CPR and First Aid certification and/or updated CNA or LVN certification
- You must be patient, compassionate, detail oriented
- You must have a great work ethic
Our caregivers are the basis of our success. A happy client means we’re doing our job right. If you have a good heart, love people, and are patient, you may be a good fit to work with us. If you feel you have the temperament and desire to be of service, then we would like to talk with you.
AltaGolden is an equal opportunity employer. Please call us at 858-779-9254 if you are interested in employment.
AltaGolden is recruiting for the following position:
Caregivers: You must have experience or training in working with the elderly. CNA, HHA, or LVN is desired but not a requirement. We do have some clients that use us for companion support. All caregivers must have current CPR and First Aid training and certification. You must be honest, detail oriented, patient, compassionate, be able to help with meals and transportation where required, must be able to speak and write fluently in English, and be neat in your appearance.